Inventory management software is a software system for tracking inventory levels, orders, sales and deliveries. It can also be used in the manufacturing industry to create a work order, bill of materials and other production-related documents.
Inventory management is the supervision of non-capitalized assets (inventory) and stock items. A component of supply chain management, inventory management supervises the flow of goods from manufacturers to warehouses and from these facilities to point of sale.
Effective inventory management is all about knowing what is on hand, where it is in use, and how much finished product results. Inventory management is the processof efficiently overseeing the constant flow of units into and out of an existing inventory.
- Get complete real-time visibility into demand, supply, costs and fulfilment measures as well as trends.
- Manage margins with a clear view into inventory costs, turn rates and inventory profitability.
- Eliminates manual inventory management processes and improves vendor satisfaction with a seamless proceed-to-pay process.
- Significantly improves your relationships with suppliers, vendors and partners by providing self-service and real-time visibility.
- Effectively and efficiently meets customer demand, helping drive and maintain superior customer service levels
- Inventory management features embedded in your website using open source plug-in.
- Joomla Inventory control plug-in integration
- Magento Inventory Control plug-in integration
- Set inventory levels for each website
- Track Inventory level for each website
- Update attributes per website.