School Management System is used to provide facilities to user to perform their jobs quickly and accurately. That is why computer is used in most organizations to maximize the efficiency and performance of the organization.
A School Management System is designed to improve the way a school is managed through comprehensive functionality. It is an interactive platform for all users such as Students, Teachers, Management, Trustees and Parents.
A management information system (MIS) is a computerized database of financial information organized and programmed in such a way that it produces regular reports on operations for every level of management in a company. It is usually also possible to obtain special reports from the system easily.
Key Features of School Management System:
- Automation of School Office Administration
- Connects all Education Stakeholders Administrator, Teachers, Students and Parents.
- Central secure database structure that organizes, stores and retrieves real-time information
- Student information management system with SMS integration for sending various SMS alerts
- Fully fledged Library Management System.
- Fees Management – Printing fee receipts, generating reports, SMS parents for fees overdue.
- It provides a means to automatically prepare all certificates
- Time Table Management
- Staff Payroll Management
- Vendor Management. (Maintain a list of vendor and quotation provided by them)
- Complete Accounts Management System.
- Canteen Management.
- Student feedback system (Feedback from the students about the subject, teaching, etc).
- Attendance Management.
- Student Attendance.
- Staff Attendance.
- Customized Report Generation
- Complaint Section / Query Section.
- Staff / Student ID card Management System.
- E – Reporting / E – Result System.
- Inventory Management System.
- Back Up facility for disaster management.
- Preparation of Annual Confidential Report
- Generates different types of reports graphs and charts
- Exam result, student performance, fees due dates to parents